• Please allow 7 to 10 business days to process your order. However, we sometimes process orders the same business day or the next business day from receipt of your order.
• Our primary carrier is UPS for most of our orders, but may also use the United States Postal Service (USPS).
• You will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
• For international orders please contact us by e-mail or call to discuss shipping options.
• Transit times may be up to 5 days is shipped by UPS and 10 days if shipped by USPS.
Damaged or Lost Shipments
• We use UPS to ship our orders. Products are packaged in a cardboard shipping box and fill the remainder of space with packing material. If the package arrives damaged, please inspect the product before accepting the shipment. If received damaged, please inform UPS that the item is damaged and refuse delivery.
• You can then email or call us to let us know that the order was damaged in shipping. Please notify us in a timely manner so that we can arrange to have a damage claim filed, and a replacement sent out to you.
Questions about shipping options
If you have any question about our shipping options or need assistance with domestic or international shipping, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone (919) 435-1405